How rude not to introduce myself .. I'm Susie and this is the story, well one hopes, if I find time to keep blogging, of my crazy-ish and fabulous life of working both as an employee and as an online retailer. See profile to the left if you can find a magnifying glass as it's so small! Mostly my life is taken up by the dog, work and family with not often time for myself. How many women does this sum up? .. well not always with a dog! 😁🐕 It's gone midnight and I have to be up for work; wanted to pop a pic of Teddy, the dog here but couldn't find one, so here are some pictures of the flowers I have been working with. Silk alliums .. gorgeous little flowers and so easy to cut and arrange. I particularly love these silk gerberas and carnations. I think they are more a supreme than standard silk. I don't have green fingers, so in the house nothing survives long as I forget to water or water too much and in the garden not much survives due to ...
Popular posts from this blog
This was one of the first displays that I made and quite by accident. It's still my favourite! I use it as my profile picture for beauty & blooms, but never kept one for myself .. sigh. Makes me wonder what else I didn't keep over the years. Every now and again I have this mad urge to declutter and then spend ages looking for that one thing I need that went to the charity shop or to the dump, sorry, recycling centre in the bit that's really still the dump! The dangers of decluttering! You might not have used it for years, but sod's law says, you will need it very soon after you chuck it away!
I have naturally long nails, but should one break, I will glue on a false tip until my own nail grows back. The other day, I had that tickle in the throat that you just try to fix by placing a finger in your ear and wiggling around. It doesn't help, but you just tend to do it anyway. BUT, this day, as I tried to rewiggle my ear to stop the tickly throat, I felt this huge hard lump coming out of my ear. I shrieked as I felt the hardness of the lump and asked my friend in horror what was wrong with me, at which point I noticed that the false nail I had put on earlier was missing ... Aha found it!! Yep, you got it, my false nail was stuck in my ear!! Relief or dismay ... so relieved!!!

Comments
Post a Comment